Hi, I’m Kristyn Grewell.
I’m a customer focused real estate pro who won’t let buying or selling a house get the best of you!
I’m a natural problem-solver with a passion for customer service that happens to sell houses. A good thing in today’s market where even a typical real estate transaction will have a puzzle or two to solve along the way.
I’m truly shameless about helping my clients. While I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favorite stage of a transaction is helping them realize their objectives in a new house. As we go through that collaborative process, they begin to see themselves moving into their next home. Helping them to solve that problem is the fun part of my day.
First, let’s break the ice
- Names I go by: Kristyn, Krista, Kirsten, Christian… the list goes on and I answer to them all with a smile. People are always asking how to pronounce my last name. Not long after I married the hubs, I overheard my mother-in-law explain it this way, It’s a sentence, like a tree grew well. Grew-Well.
- The best way to spend a weekend: is a road trip to Dallas with my girls. We love shopping at stores like IKEA, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and World Market.
- When I was little: I could spend an entire afternoon drawing detailed pictures of houses. You might say I’ve been into real estate my whole life!
- My favorite type of home is: thanks to Chip and Joanna I’m on the Farmhouse bandwagon! I wish there were more examples of it around the metro.
- If money was no object, I would: renovate and decorate homes. Maybe someday…
I live in Edmond with the hubs, Chris, where we raised our two daughters (one grown and one flown). We moved here from Camp LeJeune, North Carolina in 1997 after he completed his service with the USMC. Oklahoma was home to him, a natural place to return and start building our life together.
Fast forward to 2006 when after years working in retail and sales, devoting time to my family and active volunteerism I started a new career path in real estate. At the time I had no idea what I was getting myself into but quickly discovered that real estate was where all my experiences and skills came together. I’m thrilled to get to do what I do!
Which brings me to YOU!
Chances are you found your way here because you want to know more about living in Edmond or Oklahoma City, or maybe planning to either buy or sell a house. Whichever it is, you have landed in the right place! Whether it’s from across the country or across town, I’m committed to helping you with all aspects of your move so that you can concentrate on the things that matter most to you.
I look forward to working with you every step of the way! Get in touch