We’re hot on the heels to the spring real estate market in Edmond and it seems a few folks decided to get a head start! 457 new listings hit the market last month and 26% of those are already sold or under contract. Ready for the rest of the details? here’s your Edmond Market Update for February 2016:
As I type, there are 1085 active listings available in Edmond. That’s about 75 more than we started February with. They’ve been on the market for an average 78 days.
- 457 new listings with an average list price of about 376K
- 270 offers were accepted with an average list price of about 273K after just 55 days on the market
- 146 transactions closed with an average sold price of 262K (98% of last list price) after 58 days on the market
- the lowest priced home to sell was in Logan County and had just 1300 square feet. It was listed as a true FIXER UPPER and was sold for $27,500 cash.
- the highest priced home to sell was a spacious home in Hunter’s Creek near Covell it had 6300 square feet plus a 1000 square foot guest house out back. It went for $1,750,000 which was 150K more than the list price! It was the only million dollar listing to sell in Edmond last month.
For a detailed view of the market in your neighborhood, just complete the form below and I’ll email a report over to you.