How can it already be February? Weren’t we just ringing in the New Year and making all sorts of resolutions for 2016? Based on the Edmond Market Update for January, it would seem a lot of folks made the resolution to move! 435 properties were listed for sale in Edmond last month!
We started the new year with 873 active listings in Edmond and ended January with 1009 homes available for sale. Here’s how it all broke down in between;
- 435 new listings with an average list price of about 314K
- 219 offers were accepted with an average list price of about 270K after just 56 days on the market
- 181 transactions closed with an average sold price of 248K (98% of last list price) after 44 days on the market
- the smallest home to sell was in Marble Leaf and had just 952 square feet
- the largest home to sell was an acreage near Covell and I-35 with a whopping 9310 square feet, 7 bedrooms, and 5.3 bathrooms (for those counting, that’s EIGHT toilets)
- one million dollar listing sold in January, going for 1.5M
For a detailed view of the market in your neighborhood, just complete the form below and I’ll email a report over to you.