We did it. We survived the heat wave of 2012! If you’re at all like me, getting outside to keep up with the front of the house and landscaping was the last thing on your mind while it was so dang hot. But it’s still a buyers first impression of your house. Now it’s time to take advantage of this reprieve from the heat and spruce up the front of your place.
Here are five things you can do today for an end of summer clean up that will add curb appeal and only take about an hour.
- Clean the windows. Windex Outdoor is super handy for this.
- Clean the coach lights by the garage. Change the bulbs if necessary.
- Clean away the spider webs and dirt beneath the eaves and around the front door
- Pull weeds from the flower beds.
- Sweep and clean the walkways and driveways.