It’s time for a quick look back at the real estate market in Edmond, Oklahoma. While you were busy making costumes and cupcakes for fall parties the real estate market plugged right along. Here are a few details you may have missed;
- 444 for sale signs went up around Edmond and 20% of those already say sold or pending.
- 243 offers were accepted in Edmond with an average list price of $272,301 after an average 44 days on the market. That’s about 40 fewer than during the same time period last year.
- 253 contract closed during October. The average sold price was $291,415 and the days on market was 43.
- The highest priced home to sell in October went for 1.165 million.
- The lowest priced home to sell went for $74,500
We’re hitting the ground running, starting November with 1095 active listings in Edmond. The average list price is $405,779. There’s still time to find a new home for the holidays! Shoot me a message using the form below and we’ll get started right away.